Location of the Yunost Hotel
The Yunost Hotel in St. Petersburg was established on the basis of GOU SPO College of Tourism and Hotel Service of St. Petersburg (State Educational Institution of Secondary Professional Education College of Tourism and Hotel Service of St. Petersburg) and is located in the southern part of the city, in Admiralteysky District, at 5 -10 minutes walk from the Narvskaya metro station (red line).
You can take the metro in 25-30 minutes to the historic city center, Nevsky Prospekt and Moskovsky Station from the training hotel, and the journey to Pulkovo Airport will take about an hour. The main attractions and museums of the city are a 40-45 minute drive from the youth hotel of St. Petersburg.
Infrastructure of the Yunost Hotel in St. Petersburg
Yunost Hotel in St. Petersburg is ready to receive more than 200 guests in 54 rooms of various levels of comfort. There are two buildings in the training hotel: a student dormitory and a guest building.
The hotel St. Petersburg "Youth" 4 room types:
1. Standard double room with shared facilities. In room: 2 single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables, table, chairs. Toilet and shower in the block.
2. Standard triple room with shared facilities. In room: 3 single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables, table, chairs. Toilet and shower in the block.
3. Standard quadruple room with shared facilities. Amenities: 4 single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables, table, chairs. Toilet and shower in the block.
4. Double room with in-room amenities. In room: 2 single beds, wardrobe, bedside tables, table, chairs, mini fridge, TV. Toilet and shower in the room.
Hotel common areas and meals
On the ground floor of the Yunost Hotel in St. Petersburg there is a restaurant (100 seats in the diet for groups and 50 seats for banquets), as well as an evening cafe. Guests of the training hotel can use the sauna and conference room for 30 people. Near the hotel of St. Petersburg economy class there is a place for parking cars.
Room price in the hotel Yunost
- Double room from 1000 rub.
- Single room from 500 rub.
- The estimated minimum price for purchasing a hotel room is indicated. The price on the site may be lower or higher, depending on the season and other conditions.
Yunost Hotel in St. Petersburg is located in the Admiralteysky District of the Northern Capital near Stachek Square. Nearby are the Narva Triumphal Gates, built in the 19th century in honor of the victory of Russia over Napoleon in 1812, the Palace of Culture. Gorky, Kirovsky department store, shopping malls, McDonald's, cafes, bars and restaurants. Yunost Hotel is a member of the College of Tourism and Hotel Service of St. Petersburg. Students of this tourist college practice here. Therefore, the staff is distinguished by youth, energy. This is an economy class hotel and is suitable for schoolchildren, students and young people. The nearest metro station Narvskaya is 5 minutes on foot. The city center, Nevsky Prospekt 3 metro stops.
The hotel has 2 buildings: a student dormitory and a guest building.
A total of 54 rooms: standard, superior, junior suites and suites.
The standard and superior rooms have all the necessary furniture. Facilities (bathroom and shower) - per block.
The junior suites have comfortable furniture, a refrigerator, a TV and in-room amenities.
Two-room suite for 4 people is equipped according to all European standards.
The restaurant is open from 08:30 to 19:30, located on the 1st floor, designed for 60 people. Organization of banquets. The evening buffet is open from 18.00 to 22.30.
In addition, there are Banket Bar restaurants (2 Narvsky pr.), Zao van (5 Perekopskaya St.), Neptune cafe (9 Bumazhnaya St., Building 1) not far from the hotel.
Taxi, transfer, excursion booking, laundry, ironing, sauna, solarium, beauty salon, parking, safe, luggage storage, TV rental, computer, Internet, fax, theater and concert tickets, wake-up calls, mail delivery in the room, medical kit, boiling water, doctor's call.
How to get there
- 5 minutes walk from Narvskaya metro station,
- from the Moscow station 5 metro stops,
- from the Ladoga station, take the metro to the Dostoevskaya station, go to line 1 and 4 stops go to the station Narvskaya
- From the Vitebsk station, take a minibus No. K-177 or take the metro 3 stops to the station to Narvskaya.
- From Pulkovo Airport, take bus number 39 or minibus number K-39 to Moskovskaya metro station. Then take the metro with a transfer at the Technological Institute-2 station to Narvskaya.
Location and Attractions
The Yunost Hotel is located in one of the central areas of the city - the Admiralty. The distance to the nearest metro stations Narvskaya and Baltiyskaya takes only a few minutes. In addition, not far from the hotel building are the Gorky Palace of Culture and the famous Narva Triumphal Gates. Also within walking distance is a Kirovsky supermarket, several shopping complexes, McDonalds, a variety of cafes, bars and restaurants.
The main attractions of St. Petersburg can be reached in just 15-20 minutes, using the subway or one of the types of urban public transport.
Location of the Yunost Hotel on a map of Moscow
Yunost Hotel in Moscow is located in the Khamovniki district, within walking distance from Sportivnaya metro station. The station lobby is just 200 meters away and a 5-minute walk away. Nearby is a green area with bike paths.
Nearby attractions include the Luzhniki Sports Complex and the Russia Concert Hall. You can also visit the Novodevichy Convent and the Vorobevy Gory Nature Reserve. Not far from the hotel lies the Third Transport Ring, a highway that allows you to get to any area of the city in a short time.
A taxi ride from the Kiev railway station (the nearest railway station) to the hotel takes about 15 minutes (time depends on the situation on the roads). The hotel is 30 km from Vnukovo International Airport, 42 km from Sheremetyevo Airport.